susan_m

The EX Café Wed 02.15.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Wednesday 02.15.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
RachelMB

Thanks susan_m‌ for the coffee!  You're on the ball as always!  My mother looked at me and at first couldn't believe it, then gave me a big hug and started crying!  So then I started crying....  Lol.  it was a great moment!

susan_m

Oh Pops!!!!  Wouldn't it be great to ride today?  It's going to be almost 70 here Sunday. We'll be out for sure!!  Love seeing your pictures!!

I brewed this extra strong for you.  It ain't Cowboy Coffee, but it'll pass muster!  Love!

article-2507924-196F046600000578-452_634x366.jpg

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Pops‌-yes let's go catch a sunrise!  Woo hoo! 

0 Kudos
Pops

My Mom was very, and still is very proud and happy for me...it's not always been so warm & fuzzy our conversations...A while back, when we were playing cutthroat pinochle...I trumped one of her Aces, and she screamed at me, "I should have flushed you when you were born...you little t#%d!"  lol...we don't play pinochle anymore...

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Lol Pops‌-my dad loves pinochle-he tried many times to teach me and I could never get it.  

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hahahaha.....I'll play pinochle with you anytime, Pops!

maxresdefault.jpg

Be prepared, though. I'll mop the floor with you, you little t#%d!!

0 Kudos
Pops

Oh it's on....baby!!!! Bring what you got....the "old fart" will have to school yer butt...

0 Kudos
Pops

I've had my morning coffee, and now it's time to go do what old people do after the morning coffee...warning though, you might not want to go in there for a bit when I'm done...

I'll be long gone with Rachel on the back, catching the sunrise!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Challenge accepted, Pops!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Special thanks to Mortalzeus‌ for creating this bar for us; we are going into self-serve mode for a little while. Help yourselves and enjoy the company!

FieldsBistro_coffeeStation.png