Labels (1)
Tags (1)
77 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

They must be on break Shawn!

ShawnP

thank you Jennifer! That sure looks good. MMMMM

Daniela2016

We are so sorry, I have been out of pocket for a while today, had been up half of last night, made up some this morning, then had to take mom shopping.

I am back now, let me serve you ladies some goodies, back in a minute with fresh drinks and some sweets and little snacks, and they are on the house 🙂

Image result for late-night snacks

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

And some freshly made juices:

0 Kudos
ShawnP

MMMM that all looks good!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

If you are not too far  Jennifer-Quit‌ and ShawnP‌ we just made some goodies just for you, to say thanks for helping yourselves while we were all away.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well Thanks!  Looks delicious!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

You are very welcome, and I hope you had a good weekend!!!

I was exploring ways of posting some encouraging messages for some of our newbies, but other than write a blog and address it to the list you created, or mention the list in the blog, I don't see any other way, am I right?

Daniela

Jennifer-Quit

Well I sent a few direct messages to just say hello and let them know I was thinking of them.  Did that this afternoon - got zero replies.  A lot of these on the list have not been active at all this weekend.  That is not a good sign.  We have always had many join and were never active at all.  

ShawnP

i am so used to going down my spreadsheet and sending inspiration messages and i am lost haha. I did post one on the train yesterday but not sure how many newbies read it. I want to make sure i am reaching them.