susan_m

The EX Café Sun 02.12.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Sunday 02.12.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
77 Replies
tjanddj

Sorry about your bad night. Relax and get well.

0 Kudos

Good morning, everyone.  Just thought I'd share a little of my favorite breakfast food

tjanddj

Good morning all. I shall just sit here and drink my coffee and celebrate my 2 year quit! Will be heading off to church this morning then out for lunch with my 9 year granddaughter. Will be back sometime today.

Congratulations to JustSharon‌ for her 100 day quit!

Enjoy your day!

susan_m

Sounds like the perfect day!  Congratulations again on your two year quit!

0 Kudos
Whimsy3715

Good morning, everyone! I slept in this morning and woke up with my cat's butt in my face and her head on my arm. That's always such a terrific way to start the day, especially when she decides to let some.. shall we say.. unpleasant smells flow free. Outside of having my niece or nephew standing beside my bed just staring at me, that's the quickest way to get me out of bed!

I brought some biscuits & gravy if anyone is interested. Today is my office day, so I will be around quite a bit. I might get outside today and detail my van - depends on if Mother Nature is cooperative. It doesn't look like she will be right at this moment. What are your plans for this Sunday?

biscuitsgravy-1024.jpg

0 Kudos
Whimsy3715

That looks FANTASTIC! Care to share the recipe? I'm always on the lookout for new breakfast foods!

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I have been lazy because of the cold and snow i have been cooped up and not  taking  my walks . 

0 Kudos

Dead Bird.jpg

or a crab claw?

bonniebee

Sorry you are not feeling well Daniela2016 thanks for the coffee I will have one . Snow is moving in this afternoon  the weather report is predicting another foot of snow for our area ! I am glad  this snow is hitting in February rather then  January because it is closer to Spring ....hey I am trying to think positive !  Marilyn  batten down the hatches it is headed your way and I bet you will be getting over  foot of snow !!!! Maine is going to be hit hard with blizzard conditions any Ex'ers in Maine better be prepared !

bonniebee

Hi everyone good morning all !!!! I get so confused I commented on Daniela's comment and then i kept going thinking you all could see it but not sure the cafe works that way so here i am again ! Waiting for the big snow storm to arrive ! I am so envious of all of you Ex'ers who live where the sun is warm !