c2q

The EX Café Sun 02.05.17

Welcome to the EX Café     Sunday 02.05.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
39 Replies
c2q

too funny, Nancy! Sad cat diary, by the guy who does the friskies commercial, is one of my all time favorite videos.

Sad Cat Diary - YouTube 

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi guys. Pretty dead around here this afternoon. I've put out a pot of arabic mocha - let me know how you like it. And some cookies, of course. See you after the game, or in the morning. Remember, the door is always open at the EX Café.

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi TerrieQuit‌! congratulations on your wonderful 60 days!

Hi indingrl. It's very nice to see you here.‌ 

Did you guys realize you posted on yesterday's café? Easy mistake that I've made myself.

I think it's very confusing to have an older Cafe linked on the conversations page higher up than the current day's café. Maybe Mark‌ as something up his sleeve to fix that.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

When you post tomorrow's Cafe post you can put a link on yesterday's post to the new days.  Then I can lock the thread so no more posts can be made on it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
TerrieQuit

I am here late today. I had some kind of episode last night and felt like I was going to suffocate, just couldn't catch air. I slept a long time and have napped around a lot today and can breathe! Thank God! I'd like a

I'd like a cup of coffee, please! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Today is day 60 for me, YAY!    ~Terrie~

Daniela2016

There you go Terrie,

I am glad you are feeling better, and had a long recovery nap, sometimes is all we need, here is your coffee...

PS I am training to be a barista next Saturday, I hope I got your order right...

TerrieQuit

looks great to me, thanks, Daniela!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Kudos on the 60, kid!   TerrieQuit

MarilynH

Gentle hugs TerrieQuit, I hope you will be able to get a good sleep tonight and congrats on your awesome 60 smoke free days and counting WTG my friend sleep well Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's.....

TerrieQuit

Thanks! Giulia!

0 Kudos