susan_m

The EX Café Sat 02.11.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Saturday 02.11.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
119 Replies
Pops

I'm going to have to put that on my list of things to do each day I guess....I never got into it much with all of the other things going on in the beginning, I just sort of blogged, rode the train, read blogs and called it a day.  I now have the cafe' added to the list, guess a pledge also won't hurt.  The cafe' is running pretty good this morning.  alot of views, not that many comments yet...I think the fire smell must have kept some of them from opening their mouths...I thinks we are going to have to put a no farting notice up on the board....

Other than that, things are pretty smooth right now.

Nestly

Good Morning everyone! Happy weekend! I like my coffee with vanilla creamer. I could use some motivation to get out for a run.

TerrieQuit

It's good to see you here! Violet_Quitave a great Saturday!

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey Barista! Thanks for getting some more healthy breakfast options on the menu today, susan_m. I am enjoying my potato boat with lean turkey bacon. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

c2q That's on the average of 16 pledges per day! WOW! is right! ~Terrie~ That's the most that I have ever known of!

Pops

Good morning Nestly!  Here this should help to get you started....

How are you doing this Saturday morning?      

MarilynH

A very good morning to you friends, hubby cooked me a big pancake breakfast with bacon and scrambled eggs this morning but I could use another cup of coffee before I get moving, it's a cold one outside at - 14 ° F or-26 °Celsius and it was chilly in the house at only 52° F. We should've stoked the wood furnace before going to bed, oh well it's warming up now, have a super fantastic day today, keep good thoughts going if you're struggling with your quit this morning, keep moving forward and when this evening rolls around you can proudly look in the mirror and smile and say YAY FOR ANOTHER DAY WON because can do this quit proud! 

susan_m

Doesn't this look yummy?  Enjoy!images (1).jpg

0 Kudos
Nestly

Oh my goodness, I just fell in love a tiny bit! I will absolutely run for that! Feeling great! Ready to tackle this weekend, get active, and enjoy being smoke free! How are you?

TerrieQuit

Yay! Nestly It is good to see you here this morning, I'll join you for a few if you don't mind!. Some benefits of the run, it can ride you through some craves, it's healthy, and it'll keep the #s off. and there are probably some more that don't come to mind right now! It's still pretty early! haha!

0 Kudos