The EX Café Fri 02.10.17

Welcome to The EX Café     Friday 02.10.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
136 Replies
Daniela2016

Wimsy, sure, here is your OJ, freshly made for you

Also, for a lot of tips and tricks in how to navigate, and help with the early days in recovery please see /blogs/ShawnP-blog/2017/01/28/welcome-to-our-community?sr=search&searchId=a54037a4-72df-4dc8-b061-b1...‌!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and again Welcome!!!

Pops

Good morning whimsy!  

Let me start by telling you how excited to see that YOU have decided to start a life saving quit, and are going to do it here with us @ EX! 

Just feel free to sit and listen, or read in this case.  If you read something that interests you, or think maybe you would like to participate in a little mindless chatter...then by all means, PLEASE just hit the "reply" link in the bottom of your screen and type away with your two cents, and after you are done hit "add comment" (in red button) @ the bottom left of the message.  

Once again, I am Pops, and am one of the baristas in this joint, and I would love to extend an open invitation anytime for you to come in and participate in what could be the greatest show on earth...YOU saving your own life...how cool is that?

Pops

Mortalzeus

green-smoothie-vertical.jpg

Excellent choice  Thanks for joining us today!

Darren

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Welcome French2, we are so happy to see you, here is your smoothie

Also if you want to review /blogs/ShawnP-blog/2017/01/28/welcome-to-our-community?sr=search&searchId=ab390c87-e5b5-4d46-929a-8d...‌, it contains a lot of information for new quitters, as well as how to navigate this site.  Please come and post in Conversations or Home/All blogs, and we will be happy to answer any questions, concerns you might have!!!

RoaringLion

Thanks!  My username will be changing, but the photo will remain the same.  That looks yummy and would love the recipe!

0 Kudos
Pops

Hi French2!  

Welcome to the cafe' EX & let me start you off with one of my specialties

Pops

Daniela2016

Now you got 2 glasses, you'll have lots of energy today!

tjanddj

Welcome Whimsy!

susan_m

RoaringLion‌.... welcome to the cafe!

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Hi Sharon,

It is so good to see you today, hoping the knee is healing properly, please let us know if you are going home soon!

Have a great day!

0 Kudos