Mortalzeus

The EX Café Fri 02.10.17

Welcome to The EX Café     Friday 02.10.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
136 Replies
bonniebee

Good morning that is right up my alley !

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Awwwwwwwwww Pops it's ok we all have had those kind of days ! Carry on and be strong ((((((hug ))))))

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Daniela, thank you for your help again!

0 Kudos
Whimsy3715

Thank you! I'm still trying to figure out how some of the reply options work, but I'll get there, I'm sure.

I'm not much of a coffee & donut person. I'm trying to quit smoking because of upcoming bariatric surgery; therefore, have we got any OJ around here?

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Hi what a gang here today ! Thanks Mortalzeus for opening you are doing a great job !

I would like a green tea please I haven't had a cup of coffee in about a week It is a funny thing but when  I quit smoking I began to lose my taste for coffee .Finally I thought why am I still drinking a cup in the morning ?  I usually don't even finish the cup . So last week I began drinking green tea which tastes much better to me now . Anyone else have changes in there taste buds after they quit smoking ?

We got snow here in NH yesterday and it was the light drifting snow much easier to shovel but underneath that snow is hard packed ice  from the snow and sleet the day before !

0 Kudos
Pops

This is very similar to what just happened.  I had to go outside and get it under control.  brrrrrrr it's cold outside right now...anywhooooo....thanks a million for understanding.  WOW! I see that I have a lot of dishes to clean.  oh well, that's the price that I have to pay for being late.  thanks so much for tending to the joint....what a great team of team playing baristas that I am associated with.  

In the meantime, you think maybe I might deserve a big latte to help warm me up & get my motor going???

Pops....

bonniebee

So nice to see ya Marilyn ! Have a great day !

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

th4B0J256W.jpg

I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for joining us today!  So lovely to see your smiling face

RoaringLion

I am new to this site (and Café).  I will say that smoothie that Susan posted looks delicious

bonniebee

Thank you so much ! I love the color of the cup too ! So Pretty ! 

0 Kudos