Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge March 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
557 Replies
alissastump

Good morning DavesTime‌.  Thanks for your hand.  I take it and pledge not to smoke today.  My other hand out to the next in line.

Dyanaquits

Good morning all. Thought I’d join in. I’m not smoking today, I’ll take your hand and offer mine to the next in line...

Fefun

I’ll take Dyanaquits hand, I pledge not to smoke today no matter what:) I offer my hand to the nEXt who will pledge with us,

George 65th day of freedom (I think. My last smoke was on dec31st)

Karen333

Hello .I will take your hand Fefun, and pledge not to smoke today. This will be my 2nd day!

KellanC74

Good morning Karen333‌. Congratulations on day two. Thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today. I’m offering my hand to the next EXer in line Kellan DOF 256 

Kkplayhouse

KellanC thanks for your hand. I'll take your hand and pledge not to smoke. Extending my other hand to the next exer 405 days.

dagmgd

Hi Kkplayhouse!  I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I'm on my first DOF!  I pledge my hand to the next EXer.

MartyO

Kkplayhouse, Thanks for the hand!  

I'll gladly accept it and pledge to be SMOKE FREE today!!!

I offer my other hand to the next exer with love and support!  

marty

aboyd63

Good Morning Marty,I'll gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next Ex's inline Have a great day 

Arlene  212 DOF

Pops

Good morning Arlene, aboyd63‌ and thanks for the hand that I will gladly take, as I extend my other hand to the nEXt EXer inline and pledge to not smoke one single puff of nicotine...NO MATTER WHAT!

Pops w/190 DOF...WOO HOO!!!!