Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge March 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
557 Replies
SuzyQ411

Hi Pops‌ , I happily accept your hand in agreement to not smoke today and offer my other hand to the next EXer who also chooses to pledge the same.

MarilynH

I'll happily take your hand SuzyQ411 and pledge to remain Smokefree while EXtending my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 2061 DOF or something like that 

Christine13

Good Afternoon everyone, Marilyn I gladly take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my hand to the next with friendship and support.

wlh

Thanks for your hand Christine13‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1098 dof

jmuzik

Thank you very much for your hand Lynne 1098 dof.  I pledge to remain smoke free for 23 days.  Gets easier with each passing day.  Couldn't have done it without all of you.  I now extend my helping hand to the next in line.

jmuzik

minihorses

I'll take your offer and hold your hand jmuzik today as I pledge to net smoke for the day.  I offer my other hand (even though I've had the massive carpal tunnel 'dropsies' today) and I'll hold your's should you decide to share the quit.

Julie  540 DOF

Hank-Sky

Good morning fellow Quitsters! Thanks for your hand in support minihorses‌ . I pledge, I will not smoke today and offer my other hand in support and friendship to the next winner to join us ....  DOF 2599 days or 371 weeks & 2 days or 7 years, 1 month & 13 days!  So very grateful to join all you Winners in pledging to remain smoke free!

camrynokihiro

Thank you for your support Hank-Sky, ! Seeing how long you've been off gives me hope that I too can be free from this addiction even though my DOF is only 2 days so far. I pledge to retain from vaping today and to continue to actively fight my addiction. I offer my hand to anyone else on this journey as I believe one of the most helpful things is having support during this tough process!  Thank you for sharing your stories and being there for me and for each other!

Camryn DOF 2

Uhurtme

I give my hand in pledge to do my best to stay smoke free and give a helping hand to those who are struggling.

Cousin-Itt

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you for your hand this morning Uhurtme as I pledge no smoking for me today here in Southwest Ohio and I

offer my free hand to the next winner in line.

Wishing everyone a safe, enjoyable smoke free Friday