Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge December 2017

https://unsplash.com/photos/5867BKGyCu4

Happy December everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge where we meet daily to take each other's hands and make our commitment stronger.

The Pledge Page is a simple but very effective tool for those in all stages of the quit journey. Whether we are new, or have been quit for a while, it helps hold us accountable for the brave and magnificent decision we've made to better our health.

It doesn't matter what time of day you come here to make your pledge. Sometimes you may want to pledge twice if you're having a particularly hard day.  And that's ok!  Know that you're not alone on this journey and that there are many hands to hold as you walk forth.  Have heart. Chin up. Believe that it will get better!  And be PROUD of YOU!  Every day smoke free is a Day Won instead of a day one.  

===========================================================================================

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3.  That's it!  Simple as pie.  And every day you come back and promise not to put a cigarette in your mouth is another DAY WON!  So pat yourself on the back!

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
556 Replies

I'll take your hand Kelly and pledge not to smoke today and for the last day of the year.......... Happy New Year, everyone !!!!

Lori, 704 DOF

0 Kudos
minihorses

Happy New Years Eve Lori! I thank you for your hand and pledge to not smoke today. I ran into a couple of triggers that I had forgotten about but nothing more than an "I forgot, I don't do that anymore dummy."  I gladly offer my hand to the next person to pledge with me.

Julie   63 DOF

Bree19

That would be me Julie. Thanks for your hand while I pledge not to smoke this New Year's Eve.  My other hand reaches for the next pledgeling ready to join the chain.

Bree 307 DOF

0 Kudos
darnPainter

I have your hand Bree. No celebration cig for me tonight!!! Here is my hand for the next...

John 45 dof

0 Kudos
Mon2

Hi John I have your hand, no cigarettes for me today.  Here is my hand for the next..Monica 6 days

0 Kudos
elvan

Mon2‌ I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke, I offer my free hand to the next person who is ready to pledge.

Ellen 1442 DOF

0 Kudos
Roller831

Please head to the The Daily Pledge January 2018.  This Pledge is now closed.

Thanks,

Roller 194 DOF

0 Kudos