Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge April 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
602 Replies
Karen333

Hello Sharlet71, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today as I extend my other hand to the next

wendylamb

I pledge not to smoke today and I offer my hand to the next EX in line... Wendy

SuzyQ411

congratulations star.jpg Kudos Sharlet71‌ for choosing to join us on the journey to becoming ex-smokers!!

Gail561

Count me in on the pledge train - social distancing and no smoking ---- rain gently falling from the sky. May we all remain smoke free.

KellanC74

Thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today (earlier today) I’m offering my hand to the EXer in line Kellan DOF 291

Rascal73

So proud of you and everyone before me. Together, we can change our behaviors and outcomes. I pledge not to vape today and welcome the next person with open arms (well, virtually, at least).

0 Kudos
Gracedbylove

Today is my quit day! It’s midnight! I pledge not to smoke today, April 10, 2020

Hank-Sky

Good morning EXer's! Thanks for your hand Gracedbylove‌ . I pledge, I will not smoke today and offer my other hand in support and friendship to the next EXer who joins us ....

DOF ... 2,634

"That breath that you just took. ... that's a gift!"  Rob Bell

KellanC74

Good morning Hank-Sky‌. Ophelia woke up early. I’m on dog duty this morning. Thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today. I’m offering my hand to the next EXer in line Kellan DOF 292 

she doesn’t like going for walks yet 

MarilynH

I'll happily take your hand Kellan and pledge to remain Smokefree while EXtending my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 2097 DOF