cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledges - Sep 22-28

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge Good, Bad or Ugly Out I Will Still Be Smoke Free at the End of the Day!

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge I Like Not Smelling Like A Nasty Ashtray ,,,, So I Will Be Smoke Free All Day!

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Smoke Free Pledge Day!

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
carlie

Am I really the first this week ?????? WOW.....

Ok, Mr. Man of Steele; I'll take those hands full of the stuff that quits are made of...and I pledge not to smoke today or tonight. I EXtend my hand, full of strength, support and friendship to the next person who wants to pledge to be smoke-free for the next 24 hours
Wooo-Hooooo........Who's Next ????
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Carlie!
I'm next to take your hand and make my pledge of smoking freedom! My free hand awaits the next in line!
Sara
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
barbara42

hi sara,
i will proudly take your hand and hold out my free hand for the next in line
0 Kudos
robyn4

I welcome your hand and extend mine to the next in line
0 Kudos
janie6

Thank you Robyn and I will take your hands of support and pledge not to start smoking again for the next 24 hours. I have not had a cigerette in over three weeks and plan on not ever smoking again. I too, hold out my hand after this long line of support to the next poster.......
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Sorry I was late starting the pledge this week. I have closed the one started by Diana and moved all the posts here to be in one area.

Thanks for Diana starting the pledge. no toes were stepped on or hurt in this process...smile

0 Kudos
maria9

And I take your hand and extend my sweet smelling one to the next person who wants to smell good, take deep breaths and live longer.
0 Kudos
deborah21

Janie I gladly accept your hand in support and encouragment to stay smoke free another day....and give my hand in support to the next person in line.
0 Kudos

Thanks Debra, I'll gladly take your hand and pledge no smoking for me today. I offer my free hand in hope and encouragement to the next winner in this fight.

Barb - 143 days, 1 hour, 21 minutes and 49 seconds smoke free. 2861 cigarettes not smoked. $614.90 and 21 days, 20 hours of my life saved! My quit date: 5/3/2008 3:00:00 AM
0 Kudos