cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledge - Sep 8-14

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge I Like Not Smelling Like A Nasty Ashtray ,,,, So I Will Be Smoke Free All Day!

I Pledge Good, Bad or Ugly Out I Will Still Be Smoke Free at the End of the Day!

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Smoke Free Pledge Day!

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
SaraSmile

Woo Hoo, I'm first to pledge this week! Cool!
I'm Sara and I pledge to stay smoke free today!
My free hand awaits the next in line!
Smoke free is the way to be!
Photobucket
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
maureen3

Good Morning Sara,
I will take your hand while I pledge not to smoke today. My other hand is extended to the next Ex who wants to pledge.
0 Kudos
sharon54

Good morning Maureen,

I will take your hand and extend my free hand to the next EX, while I pledge
Just for today, I choose to be smoke -free
Have a great day all !
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Morning Sharon and everybody.......I'll take your hand and,Today I will not smoke because I'm worth it and NO MATTER WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SMOKING WILL NOT HELP IT AT ALL.........EVER............ 🙂 God bless evryone.....I extend my free hand to the next Ex in line.
0 Kudos
jennie3

I pledge to be cigarett free today 9/8/08 and offer my hand to who ever needs it!
0 Kudos
melissa9

I pledge not to smoke
0 Kudos
jeff28

This is my first pledge. This is Day 14 for me and I pledge not to smoke today. I don't know if I'll smoke tomorrow but I know I won't smoke today.
0 Kudos
Abby3

Good morning gypsy!
I pledge for another smoke-free day and night. And I extend my other hand in strength and support to the next ex in line!
Best wishes,
a
0 Kudos
cazmataz

Good morning Abby,

Thanks for extending your hand to me with stregth and support - I will happily take it and pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours. I would like to extend my smoke free right hand to the next person in line with encouagement and support. Many blessings!!! Cindy (19 days of smoke free living - YAHOO!!!! )
0 Kudos