cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledges - Sep 1-7

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge I Like Not Smelling Like A Nasty Ashtray ,,,, So I Will Be Smoke Free All Day!

I Pledge Good, Bad or Ugly Out I Will Still Be Smoke Free at the End of the Day!

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Smoke Free Pledge Day!

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
angeleyes

Photobucket
0 Kudos
sharon54

Good morning all, I hold out my hand to the next EX in line while I pledge today, Sept 2

Just for today, I choose to be smoke free
Have a great day (day 28)
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Sharon....CONGRATS.........28 days RULES! I'll take your hand and pledge myself....Today and tonight I will not smoke..I choose not to use......I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line.......God bless.
0 Kudos