cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledges - Sep 1-7

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge I Like Not Smelling Like A Nasty Ashtray ,,,, So I Will Be Smoke Free All Day!

I Pledge Good, Bad or Ugly Out I Will Still Be Smoke Free at the End of the Day!

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge I Just Want to Celebrate Another Smoke Free Pledge Day!

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Giulia

I am proud to say I have been smoke free exactly two and a half years today. (And I love your new hands, MOS.)

It is because of support groups such as this and people such as you that I am still free. I do not believe I could do it on my own. I thank each and every one of you - from the newbies to the oldbies, and the slippers who never quit trying. Where there is heart, there is possibilitiy.

I promise I will not smoke this day. And I hold out a very firm, grateful and loving hand to the next Pledgling to add their piece of glory to this wonderful smoke free web.
0 Kudos
sharon54

Thank you Giulia,

I will gratefully take you extended hand this day and hold out me free hand for the next ex in line, while I pledge

Just for today, I choose to remain smoke free

Have a wonderful holday all !
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Thanks Sharon.....I'll take your hand and today I pledge not to smoke. I extend my hand and strength to the next EX in line seeking and finding FREEDOM! Have an AWESOME SMOKE FREE DAY!
0 Kudos
stephen3

Good morning all. Thanks Sharon, I will take your hand and pledge with strength to not smoke for the next 24 hrs. And I extend my free hand to the next in line who will pledge with me.
18 Days of Freedom....
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Hi Debbie!

Happy Labor Day everyone! I got the day off so it is HAPPY! I'll take your hand and pledge to stay smoke free today! My free hand awaits the next in line!

Sara
41 days
Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
jennie3

I am not a very good pledger :o( I keep forgetting to make make my pledge.I pledge to be cigarett free today 9/1/08 and offer my help to any who need it! Pledging makes me feel a little stronger I must remember to do it more often!
0 Kudos
carlie

I gladly take your hand, Char, and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand full of strength, support and friendship to the next person in line who wants to pledge to be smoke-free today.....

63 Days since I chose LIFE....Wooo-Hoooo !!!!!!!
0 Kudos
cazmataz

Hi CarlieM

I will thankfully take your hand of strength, support and friendship and also pledge to be smoke-free for the next 24 hours. 12 days of freedom for me. YAHOO!!!! I offer my smoke free right hand to the next person in line with encouragement and support . Happy Labor day to all!!! Many Blessings!!! Cindy
0 Kudos
Abby3

Thanks Cindy! And congratulations on your 12 days! Woo hoo!!!
I gladly take your hand to pledge for another smoke free day and night. And I extend my other hand in support and strength to the next ex in line.
Best wishes,
a
0 Kudos