cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledges - 10/20-10/26

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Plege Not To Smoke Today or Tonight and I Extend My Smoke Free Hand of Support to The Next In Line

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Diana20

Good Morning!~ I am back from a weekend away and still smoke free. Yesterday was a bit hard for I havent had the support of you all for 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ Proves to me I need to know I am not alone in this fight against nicotine! Sooooo, I take your hands and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line who would like to share in this journey and know they are not alone either!!
I am grateful and I have been quit for 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Days, 6 hours and 36 minutes (40 days). I have saved $201.37 by not smoking 805 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 19 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 9/11/2008 12:00 AM... shew!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jennie3

I pledge to be cigarette free 10/21/08
0 Kudos
miles

Welcome Angeleyes, I will accept your hand today and congrats on 6 days.....keep it going, I extend my hand to the next EX today.

Miles - Free and Healing for One Month, 10 Hours and 48 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 761 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $144.82.
0 Kudos