cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Past Pledges - 10/20-10/26

Daily Pledge ...... Who's Next ??

I Plege Not To Smoke Today or Tonight and I Extend My Smoke Free Hand of Support to The Next In Line

I Pledge No Excuses to Smoke For Me Today....

I Pledge If I have a bad crave I will pull out something from my crave kit and defeat it !

I Pledge if I do think about cigarettes today I will think of the most horrific effect of smoking. So the picture I will think of will be of cancer, chemo, radiation, sucking air through tubes, a nice slow death or spending lots of time in hospital waiting rooms.

I pledge to find someone today that could use the Daily Pledge to help them build their Smoke Free Journey and have them join our Daily Smoke Free pledge !

Since I am planning on a smoke free day I extend my great smelling hands of support to the next person in line...........

Go Out Make This a Super Successful Smoke Free Day ...DEAL?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
jim_taddeo

Good morning everybody........another beauty of a MONDAY....SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT.........I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I EXtenend my hand and strength to the next EX in.....HAVE A GREAT SMOKE FREE DAY!
0 Kudos
jennie3

I pledge to be cigarette free 10/20/08
0 Kudos
bridget4

Good morning Debbie - I pledge to not smoke today and Yes, what a beautiful fall morning it is. My sweet smelling smoke-free hand is being extended to the next in line.

I have been a non smoker for 1 Month, 1 Week, 5 Days, 10 hours, 35 minutes and 26 seconds (42 days). I have saved $220.69 by not smoking 848 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 22 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 9/7/2008 11:10 PM
0 Kudos
carlie

Good Morning to all of you...I'll take your hand Bridget, on this beautiful fall morning, and pledge to stay smoke-free for the next 24 hours. I EXtend my hand, full of strength, support and friendship to the next person in line !!!!!
0 Kudos
jeff28

Thanks for the hand Carlie. My hand's out to the next person in line. Let's go smoke free for the day, just for shits and giggles.
0 Kudos
barbara42

hi jeff, i got your hand of support and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line
0 Kudos
kathy58

Thanks for your smoke-free hand, Barbara! I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. and extend my hand to the next person who pledges to be smoke-free!
0 Kudos
angeleyes

Kathy I take your hand gladly

I have been quit for 6 Days, 11 hours, 5 minutes and 47 seconds (6 days). I have saved $24.23 by not smoking 193 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 16 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 10/14/2008 11:15 AM

And I give my hand to the next person who wants to be smoke free today
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Good morning Linda.............I'll take your hand and strength and pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours myself, it's the best addiction there is.........ANTI-ADDICTION.......I'm addicted to staying clean. I EXtend my hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.
0 Kudos