cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday.     I'm already wishing it was warmer....."Sharon, this could be a long winter!"       But I'm doing it smoke free!      Mag, thanks for your hand of strength.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.    I reach out my other hand to the next to come along....

Sharon 426 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for you hand Sharon and i gladly take it and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!! 

Mag@449days of freedom

0 Kudos
Giulia

Jumping on and grabbing your hand, Mag, thanks for it.  I will not smoke this day.  No how, no way.  And that's a promise!  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling to fly on in, flapping for Freedom! 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

It's Monday!!!     And I'm going to follow that Bluebird of Happiness that Giulia put out there!       Thanks G for your hand of strength.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next to come along!

Sharon 427 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks so much Sharon for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24he and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@447daysof freedom

0 Kudos
healthy4life

I gratefully accept your hand Mag, and pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours, no matter what. It's a great day to choose life!

I extend my hand to you, the next pledger in line 🙂

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.     Thanks for your hand Theresa.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my hand to the next in line!

Sharon 428 DOF

0 Kudos
healthy4life

Good morning! I accept your hand in gratitude Sharon, and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to the next pledger!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand Theresa and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

Love your kitty

Mag@448days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi my friends! 

Mag I am honored to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~393~

0 Kudos