cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

October 2014---We're not afraid of those Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls

Stay close to all of us here and we don't need to be afraid of 'ol Nicodemon either.   I know that by experience and from listening to all those who have gone before me.    So, today...10/1/14....I pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way.      I offer my hand to the next to come alongside.       

Sharon   422 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
105 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in lline to pledge!!

Mag@443days

0 Kudos
healthy4life

Thank you for your hand, Maggie! I pledge to remain smoke free today, hour by hour for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to you, the one who posts after this

0 Kudos
annb

Goodness I'm verrrry late but here!  Thanks for your hand Theresa. I pledge not to smoke today. No how, no way!  Offering my hand to the next pledge in line. 

0 Kudos
jacks1125

I offer my hand to u as well.I pledge I will not smoke today..dayby day!!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand Jacque and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my  free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Mag at 444 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!        I decided.......I am commited.......and here's how it works!

Mag, thanks for your hand....I feel your strength and with your strength and my strength we can BOTH do this!      I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     Then taking your strength, my strength and all those before us.....I offer my other hand to the next in line.        Together we can all beat this!!!!

Good to see new faces, old faces and (most of all) smiling faces!

Sharon 424 DOF

0 Kudos
healthy4life

Thank you for your hand, Sharon! I gratefully accept the strength and support offered, and pledge to remain smoke free today. I solemnly swear! My other hand awaits the next person...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    It is cold, windy and wintry!    AND I DON' T HAVE TO STAND OUTSIDE IN IT AND SMOKE!!!!       That is one of my blessings for today!  Theresa, I'm so glad to see you and gratefully take your hand to support each other in our promise for today......I will not smoke no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Don't forget the celebration party today!!!

Sharon  425 DOF

0 Kudos
healthy4life

Sharon, thank you! We've had some similar weather and I've been so thrilled that I no longer have to go out and sit in. I used to NEED to sit outside shivering during blizzards, every kind of inclement weather, even tornado warnings! Yay, NO MORE! Sharon, I gratefully take your hand this day, pledge to remain smoke free all day, and extend my hand of support to whoever wants it.

I went to the party, congratulations to all of you!!!!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Theresa and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@445 days of freedom

0 Kudos