cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
cory-3-10-13

I will take your hand Kathy and offer my pledge to remain nicotine free today. I am so grateful for all of my EX family for helping me learn how to enjoy life without cigarettes! I hold my hand out to the next pledger who is making a positive step in their own life...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for your hand Cory. I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  I offer my hand in support to the next winner who also chooses their smobriety.  Patty d471

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good afternoon to one and all.  I have such admiration for those who come here to convey their intention to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  We work on our smoke-covery steadily in small achievable steps while getting past some daily challenges smoke free.  Each day without a cigarette becomes another successful step on our journey of freedom, to cherish and celebrate.

I thank you Patty for your hand.  I give myself the gift of being smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my hand to the next person who comes to make their pledge known...

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! Welcome to the new pledgers, and I am here to pledge another day of smobriety as I accept Leeza's hand. We are a mighty group and can remain smokefree together. I will remain smokefree NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE TODAY. I gently extend my hand to the next pledgee and hope we see the avatar of a cat. I love you all!!    d38

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  I don't have a cat avatar but do have a ladybug one so I'll take your extended hand Candy & pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens in my life (or the stupid, incompetent people I may have to deal with today -- that felt good to release that irritation!).  My hand is extended out in friendship & support for the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety today.  Patty d472

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning, morning!!!   Patty, thanks for your hand.   The strength in this forum is amazing....a great example of quality over quantity (although we are growing!)  I pledge today that I will not smoke....I don't care if old man Nic comes around, there will be no smoking here.    In fact, Nicodemon, if this quit is rockin'.....don't bother knockin'!    Never thought I would work that into a pledge page!!!     I extend my hand out to the next winning quitter in line!    NOPE!    Sharon 74 days quit!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday to one and all!  I've been so busy that I missed my milestone the other day -- I now have 1802 days of freedom under my belt.  Just goes to show that there is life beyond cigarettes -- and we can be comfortable as ex-smokers.  Sharon, I gratefully accept your hand to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
jinni

I gratefully take your hand Sheryl and commit myself to the pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs.  I am re-starting my Quit today and plan to participate in the Pledge daily.  Without breath, I have no life!!  N.O.P.E.  I extend my hand to the next traveller on this pledge journey.

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Welcome back, Jinni! I gladly accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the next Pledger. Have a good N.O.P.E. Day, All!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

I gratefully accept your hand Kathy and I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours, no matter what else happens. I hold out my hand to the next pledger...

0 Kudos