cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

October 2013 Daily Pledge -- You Can't Scare Us -- We're Smoke-free!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
234 Replies
Leeza

A hearty welcome back to Jinni.  You can do this by just taking it one day at a time.

Sheryl, a belated congratulations on your milestone... 1802 days... WOW!!!!

Cory, I happily take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next amazing person waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers.  Thanks for the congratulations and welcome to those who are just joining us -- we're happy to have you in the group.  Leeza, I gratefully accept your hand to pledge I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

An awesome milestone, Sheryl! Congratulations!! I gratefully accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I happily offer my hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morrning!! I just woke up and it's 6:30. I slept late for me and I, too, want to congratulate Sheryl on 1803 days of smobriety. I gratefully accept Kathy's hand and pledge another 24 hours of smobriety no matter what happens in my life. My lungs feel alive. Welcome kathy k and jinni. I extend happily my free hand to the next pledger.................d 39

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    A quick jump on this morning to pledge my commitment to no smoking today!!!    I'm getting ready to head off for the craft sale I'm doing today.   Candy, thanks for your hand.   I'm so grateful for you being here today for me to grab ahold of.....I extend my other hand out to the next in line!    Great day all!

Sharon 75 days!

0 Kudos

Good Afternoon Everyone!  Congrats on Day 3 Kathy -- that is great!  Thanks for your hand as I pledge no smoking today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out to support the next winner coming here to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d473

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! It's 4:37 AM!! The early bird gets the worm. Had a restful night and am celebrating 40 days today. Leave for Philly a week from today, and I know that all will go well because I'll be in a smokefree house and wouldn't dare drive. I lovingly take Ladybug's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what happens, etc. etc., and I extend a strong hand to the next pledger. Thanks, all, for being here for me. I love you!    d40

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday!  I have a day of rest planned for myself, but I won't take a break from my quit -- nor should any of us!  We are all doing fantastic, so give yourselves a pat on the back!  Candy, thanks ever so much for your hand.  I take it to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Sunday to All! Today is our office's annual wedding anniversary celebration, so it is a work day culminating months of prep work. Of course, I will pledge to remain smoke free today grasping Sheryl's hand of strength! Thank you. I extend my hand to the next pledger. 

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for the hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Today!  Patty d474

0 Kudos