Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Obdurate October Pledge

Jump to solution

Did you  

into your quit?  Of course not!  You probably  thought about it for years, made several attempts and finally decided to get serious by coming to this site and doing the work necessary to achieve that goal.

Be stubborn in your tenacity to your freedom.  A daily pledge as a Newbie is a good tool and strong affirmation of this glorious choice you've made.  It helps to hold you accountable.  As an Olbie a pledge once in a while is a loving and wise act of maintenance for your quit. 

Keep it close, love it.  Nurture it.  And never let it go!

Tags (1)
139 Replies
freeneasy

I gladly take your hand NewEnglander and Pledge that I will not smoke today. I offer my hand to the next in line.  Jim 1,001  DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello, Everyone!

I gladly take your hand Jim and promise not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  89  DOF

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand granbunn. I pledge not smoke for the next 24 hrs no more what happens. I extend my hand to the next person in line.

Summer 89 days

0 Kudos
jimmypage

Thanks for your hand Summer, I take hold of it as I pledge that I will not smoke any cigarettes or use nicotene in any way for the next 24 hours! I offer my other hand to the next person who would like to pledge their commitment.......

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Jimmy, thanks for your hand.    I'm so glad to see you here.   I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 790 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next oerson in line.

Victoria   39 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon everyone!

Thanks for your hand Victoria, I gladly take it and I promise not to smoke today, No way! I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  90  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Much to do....Much to enjoy.......

Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 791 DOF

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Sharon and everyone, I pledge to not smoke today no matter what. I am taking your hand Sharon and extending my free one to the next person in line. 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Marilyn, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and I offer my hand to the next person in line,

Victoria  40 DOF

0 Kudos