Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Obdurate October Pledge

Jump to solution

Did you  

into your quit?  Of course not!  You probably  thought about it for years, made several attempts and finally decided to get serious by coming to this site and doing the work necessary to achieve that goal.

Be stubborn in your tenacity to your freedom.  A daily pledge as a Newbie is a good tool and strong affirmation of this glorious choice you've made.  It helps to hold you accountable.  As an Olbie a pledge once in a while is a loving and wise act of maintenance for your quit. 

Keep it close, love it.  Nurture it.  And never let it go!

Tags (1)
139 Replies

Ugggh, Marilyn ...

Okay, give me your hand!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Puff, I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke, no matter what! I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Now you got my hand, Puff!

Terrie

0 Kudos
HealthyOrange

I take your hand Terrie and fully pledge myself to not smoke this wonderful month of October.  I extend my hand for the next pledger to grab ahold....

Jamie 64 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Jamie, thanks for your hand this morning.    I will take it and hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 788 DOF

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Good morning all. I am taking Sharon's had and I pledge that I will not smoke today. I am holding out my hand for the next taker!    Jim   1000 smoke free days

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Jim I take your hand and pledge not to smoke and my other hand is extended to whoever is ready to hold on. 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning, Marilyn and everyone!

Marilyn, I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke today! and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  88  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Terrie and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 808 DOF

P.S - SEEING A LOT OF FALL COLORS GOING THRU THE STATES ON OUR VACATION-BEAUTIFUL PICTURES  GIULIA!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

My Friend Mag!!!   So glad I get to take your hand this morning and happy that you are having a good trip.       I will take your hand this morning as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 789 DOF!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all! Sharon thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke and offer my to the next in line.

Victoria  38 DOF

0 Kudos