Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

NOVEMBER DAILY PLEDGE 2020

SMOKING IS PART OF WHO YOU WERE

STONE HOUSE.jpg

Welcome to the newest you. This is the place to pledge that - for today - smoking is a part of who you WERE, not who you are today. Today you make a promise not to smoke or vape, or chew. Today you will be free. Today. That’s how we do this - one day at a time.  And each smoke-free day builds upon the one prior and strengthens our commitment, our stamina and our perseverance.  Each day smoke free adds another strong, steadfast stone to our Quit House.  Encouraging us to pledge again tomorrow.  And stone by stone we build our special smoke-free abode where cravings are kicked out the door and Not One Puff Ever echos throughout the rooms.

================================================================================== 

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
428 Replies
DavesTime

Blessed Sunday morning to you, Colleensweetplt!  I take your hand and join you in pledging that I will not smoke today! Reaching my other hand out to support our next pledger. Have a great day!

Dave

795 DOF

Maki

Pledging here , and offering my support and other hand to the next 

Gail561

morning I will pledge no smoking for me thanks Maki

ThinBlueLine

I will pledge not to dip today. Today is day ONE for me. I offer my hand of support to the next quitter. 

MarilynH

A very good morning to you ThinBlueLine you've got this quit firmly in your grasp deep breaths and believe in yourself because we believe in you and we're rooting you on tonight will be DAY WON with many more to come! I'll very happily take your hand and pledge to remain Smokefree while EXtending my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 2316 DOF 

mpnaegle

Good morning MarilynH‌, thank you for your hand!  I gratefully take it and pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my free hand to the next in line.  Happy Sunday everyone!!!!

Mark 164 DOF

wlh

Thanks for your hand mpnaegle‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1354 dof

Karen333

Thank you Lynn, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today as I extend my other hand to the next

DOF 256

SuzyQ411

Congratulations Karen333‌ on your fantastic quit!! 

I gladly take your hand in mutual support and commitment to not smoke today, no matter what! And I offer my free hand to the next Ex'er who chooses to also pledge not to smoke, chew, or vape.

Suzy~

Day #314 totally smoke-free which means I have not smoked at least 4,710 cigarettes since I changed my lifestye to a better one on 01/06/2020

Peggy40

I take your hand and pledge to be smoke free today. I reach my hand out to the next person who pledges to stay free!

Peggy