Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

NOVEMBER DAILY PLEDGE 2020

SMOKING IS PART OF WHO YOU WERE

STONE HOUSE.jpg

Welcome to the newest you. This is the place to pledge that - for today - smoking is a part of who you WERE, not who you are today. Today you make a promise not to smoke or vape, or chew. Today you will be free. Today. That’s how we do this - one day at a time.  And each smoke-free day builds upon the one prior and strengthens our commitment, our stamina and our perseverance.  Each day smoke free adds another strong, steadfast stone to our Quit House.  Encouraging us to pledge again tomorrow.  And stone by stone we build our special smoke-free abode where cravings are kicked out the door and Not One Puff Ever echos throughout the rooms.

================================================================================== 

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
428 Replies
virgomama

Hello Hlenglin  I'll be honored to take your hand today and pledge with yo for a smoke free day.  Keep pledging you'll get there.  I offer my hand to the next in line.

Cindy

BobKatt22

Post in here often Hlenglin, tell us how you are feeling so we can help you. But ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SMOKE!!!

Cousin-Itt

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand this morning Cindy virgomama  as I pledge No Smoking for me today here in Southwest Ohio      I offer my free hand to the next winner in line. 

Wishing Everyone a Safe, Enjoyable Smoke Free Wednesday

amymoore41673

Thank you for your hand,Cousin-Itt!  I pledge not to smoke today here in Milbridge, Maine. This is my 1st day of being an EX and being FREE! I offer my free hand to the next in line

KellanC74

Welcome amymoore41673‌. Thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke today I’m offering my hand to the next EXer in line Kellan DOF 500 

sweetplt

Good Wednesday Morning KellanC74 I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 702 DOF 

Kkplayhouse

Thanks for your hand Colleen as I pledge to continue not to smoke. Extending my other hand to the next exer.

Gai.C

Good morning Everyone. Kkplayhouse‌ I'll take your hand . I pledge not to smoke today or ever again. i offer my hand to the next Ex in line 

Barbscloud

Good morning Gai.C   I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

967 DOF

wlh

Thanks for your hand Barbscloud‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1342 dof