cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday to all!  Good to see all!  Candy, thanks for your hand.....I'm glad to see you on here cuz I'm missing you on the regular page.     Stay strong!     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!      I offer my hand out to the next in line!     Sharon 272 days of Freedom! 

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Sunday to all, Hi Candy I gladly take your strong hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I gratefully extend my other hand out for the next person to take the pledge.  Hava a nice day.:-) L & L Maria

0 Kudos
LisaAnnIndy74

Good Morning everyone!!! I gladly take your hand Maria and I pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may come my way. I graciously extend my hand out to the next amazing person in line. Have a blessed day everyone. Hugs Lisa

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning from California. I gladly take your hand Lisa and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other free hand to the next in line!!!!

Mag@292days

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning from Virginia!! I gladly take your hand, Mag, and pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours no matter what may come my way. I extend my free hand to the next amazing person in line to pledge................

Candy       d237

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning! Thanks for your hand, Candy! I pledge to abstain from nicotine today and offer my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning and thank you for your supportive hand Kathy as I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next person who wants to take the pledge.  Have a good day 🙂

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all from sunny (yeah!) Minnesota!     Maria, thanks for your hand this morning.    I take it with joy and a conviction and pledge to not smoke today.     This is a day of celebration for me as it is 273 days or 9 MONTHS OF FREEDOM!     I will be shouting it out on the Freedom Train later this morning!        My hand out to the next in line.        Sharon

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon and congrats on nine months of freedom today! Here is my promise, no smoking for me today...no matter what else may occur, I'm not smoking over it. I'm holding my hands out in support and friendship to you all.♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All!! Thank you for you hand of strengh

Cory, I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@293days

0 Kudos