cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
smorgy8513

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning to all of you beautiful May flowers!! Hope the rain hasn't ruined yours like it's ruined mine. I will take Sharon's hand, gladly, and promise another 24 hours of no smoking no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.................

Candy     d233

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Candy, looks like you and me girl so far!     I love taking your strong hand and pledging that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.     Waiting for warm, dry weather here so that my body will quit being in protest mode!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!     Sharon 269 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

I'll be happy to join Sharon and Candy pledging to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to support the next Pledger! Happy May Day!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your strong hand  Kathy. I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag @ 289 days of freedom

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all the lovely May flowers! I am enjoying a sun shine filled day and 86! Enjoying it before it goes back to rain.  Mag I gladly take your hand for a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~233~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! I gladly take Anna's hand as I pledge not to smoke these next 24 hours no matter what might happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.......

Candy     d234

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Friday, All! I gladly take your hand, Candy, pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.    I slept in late (6 a.m.) this morning....doing my best to take care of myself both physically and in my quit journey.    Thanks for your hand Kathy.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    Sharon 270 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos