cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

March into March 2016 with a Spring and a Hop!

Hello Daily Pledgers! This month Giulia has passed the Daily Pledge Group to me!

March is a very busy Month! We have St. Patrick's Day! Be careful with that green beer. Doesn't matter what color it is alcohol is responsible for many lost quits! Stay strong!

Commitment is a very important part of a quit! So Hop on in to pledge as often as you can! Did somebody say hop? Awe, yes we have Easter, which is a great time to be with friends and family!  Protect your Quit!

Put a spring in your step. As the weather starts to change,there will be outside activities that can bring on some triggers, So make your promise not to smoke and keep your quit safe!

Let's make March a Happy, Hoppy Month!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
245 Replies
c2q

Hi Florflor‌. That must have been a big hop you took (Marching into March with a Spring and a Hop). Somehow you ended up in last year's pledge. I'm happy to take your hand here. The pledge page for March, 2017 is here https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/6599-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment 

0 Kudos
elvan

Hi Pati...I am taking your hand again as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my other hand to anyone who would like to take it.

Ellen

1154 DOF

0 Kudos
c2q

LOL. It's been that kind of couple days for me . . .mistake...mistake...mistake. This is last year's March Pledge. I was just letting Florflor know where to find this month's pledge. LOL

I'm always a little happier taking your hand, Ellen. Thanks.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

0 Kudos
Florflor

Thanks Cq2Charlie's hug.jpg

TerrieQuit

This is last years March Pledge Please use this link to pledge in March 2017 https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/6599-spring-into-march-with-a-daily-commitment  Thank-You!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos