cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

March Daily Pledge

Here we go! Smoke FREE spring 2012, 1 DAY AT A TIME! Welcome to your FREEDOM!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
78 Replies
JimTaddeo

Bump and I won't smoke for sure!

nEXt

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.............

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

C-YA.....smoke FREE!

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I extend a hand to the next in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

HI max..... I make a pledge every morning in the mirror when I brush my teeth......but I'll gladly join you here this morning and accept your hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24.

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. Happy smoke FREE spring 2012! I'm closing the last 90 days of year 4..........Oh yeah.......pledging helped me get here.

KEEP GOING!

You can defintely do this!

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim and congrats on your success.  I take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris.........I gladly accept and I pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line...

0 Kudos