cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Ferbruary Daily Pledge 2012

Don't do the same thing over and over and over........unless of course it's your Daily Pledge to remain smoke FREE.........the prescription is to use the pledge as often as necessary......there is only 1 side effect..............FREEDOM!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for sure....and you?

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies
JimTaddeo

Hello groundhog.......I swear that I still won't smoke no matter what the rest of my friends do.........and if I jump off the bridge I will use a bungee cord or base jumping rig..........I pledge to allow something other than my own petty feelings to kill me...... 🙂 So I also pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and offer my hand to the nEXt in line. Happy walk to spring friends!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
maxsmiles

I take your hand Jim and promise not to  smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Doris........I gladly take your hand on this smoke FREE groundhog day and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

As I take your hand Doris I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in  line to pledge...

0 Kudos
laura132

Hello Max- thanks Max , for your hand as I take my pledge tonight to promise not to smoke for the next 24  hours and  ex tend my hand to the next ex n lline to make this pledge

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well good morning Laura...thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24....I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

I'm Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have quit taking  nicotine for 3 years, 7 months, 12 days, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 41 seconds (1322 days).

By my choice, and what a choice it is,  I've not smoked 26441 nasty stanking death sticks, and saved $6,284.55 of my hard earned cash!
I've saved 91 days, 19 hours and 26 minutes of my life.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Congrats Jim!!  As I take your hand I promise not to smoke foe the next 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos