cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

March Daily Pledge

Here we go! Smoke FREE spring 2012, 1 DAY AT A TIME! Welcome to your FREEDOM!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
78 Replies
JimTaddeo

Good morning Doris, max, and everyone else.......my successful quit is the same as yours......I am no less a nicotine junkie than anyones else...........If I can do this then ANYONE CAN! So I CHOOSE to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 hours and I pledge that I will honor my choice NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS........I offer my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.  The Daily Pledge is a good tool for this but is only a tool and we all have the choice everyday..............

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Good morning Jim thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Doris.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks max I gladly accept as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris.........right back atcha.........I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hi max, thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hi Doris...thanks for the hand and certainly pledge to remain an EX no matter what happens.......NO MATTER WHAT........there is nothing that can make me smoke again....NOTHING!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24....and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line..........HAPPY FREEDOM!

0 Kudos