cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

March Daily Pledge

Here we go! Smoke FREE spring 2012, 1 DAY AT A TIME! Welcome to your FREEDOM!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
78 Replies
Doris

Thank you Jim for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Doris.  I take your hand and promise not  to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hi max thank you for the hand as I make my pledge, no matter what happens, no matter what is going on, no matter how I feel, I will not smoke for the nEXt 24.

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
barbara42

thank you for your hand,i will be proud to take it and hold out my free hand for the next in line. i have seen where some of our long time quitters have fallen, just goes to show, never take your quit for granted, always be aware !

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Barbara, thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. 

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge... 

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good morning maxsmiles, i will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning barbara........thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hamd and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

I'm Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have quit taking  nicotine for 3 years, 8 months, 29 days, 1 hour, 24 minutes and 27 seconds (1368 days).

By my choice, and what a choice it is,  I've not smoked 27361 nasty stanking death sticks, and saved $6,515.72 of my hard earned cash!
I've saved 95 days and 5 minutes of my life.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim and congrats on your successfuf quit.  I take your hand and pledge not  to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge

0 Kudos