cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

January 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Freedom is YOUR choice!

One second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time, you and I, ALL of us regardless of what we think is happening, are creating our own reality.........will your personal 2012 be SMOKE FREE? It's completely up to YOU!

I absolutely pledge and promiss myself that I will remain FREE from tobacco for the entire year........but you may do so at your own pace....and we are here to help you.

Welcome to your FREEDOM, now it's up to you to accept or reject it.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
116 Replies
c2q

Hello, maxsmiles. Gorgeous, freezing January morning in North Florida. How's your day going? Thanks for your hand. I'm happy to take it, and offer my own to the nEXt to pledge: I will be smoke FREE today.

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Pat and thanks for your hand.  Freezing, coldest day so far in Indiana, high of 25, Brrrrr!  I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sara.....thanks for the hand as I pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
petlover98

Hey Jim

I'll take your hand and pledge with you. Today is day 2 and I KNOW I can do this, not try but do for 24 hours.  

I extend my other to the next in line!!

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Titania.  I take your hand as I promise right along with you  not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings Max and thank you for your hand which I gladly take as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my hand in friendship to the next EX in line to pladge.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Leeza and thank you for your hand. I will gladly take it and pledge to remain smoke free today on my 3rd anniversary and for another 24 hours, while offering my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Leeza and thank you for your hand. I will gladly take it and pledge to remain smoke free today on my 3rd anniversary and for another 24 hours, while offering my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
lisa11209

Hi Claudia, congratulations on your anniversary!  I happily take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free today while extending my hand to the next to pledge..

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey - first hump day of 2012 - I'll smile to that. Thanks for your hand, lisa11209. I'm happy to take it, and offer my own to the nEXt to pledge. I will be smoke FREE today.

0 Kudos