cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

I Pledge Not to Smoke Today - Monday May 26 - Memorial Day Smoke Free Weekend

ARE YOU READY FOR Monday ! ?

I Pledge a Smoke Free weekend so this must be a SMOKE FREE DAY !

I Pledge I will like myself as a Smoke Free Person.

I Pledge I will not make any excuse to screw up my Smoke Free Weekend.

I Pledge I am so proud when I accomplish my smoke free goal every day!

I pledge I believe I can finally do this no matter how many times I tried before.

I Pledge I am done trying to quit because I just am going to do it ...not try anymore.

I Pledge that I will Pledge Everyday this Weekend to Stay Strong.

I Pledge that I will store up all my smoke free days and turn them in anniversary parties that can be help at the Quit Party Central group.

I pledge I feel better about myself every day I continue this smoke free journey.

I Pledge I feel better about this smoke free journey because of those here pledging with me and I do not feel alone,

I Pledge I am really loving thinking of my New Self as Smoke Free and Happier.

I Pledge to be the best I can be today and if i feel like Whining I will keep it to a minimum because I would rather concentrate on the positives of my journey.

wow are you ready ......are you really ready.... for another Smoke Free Day ?

I extend my hands of support to everyone in the pledge but the first one in get my right hand now .......

Go Out and Make it a Super Successful Smoke Free Day....... will you join me ?

Meet Me At Quit Part Central Today for the Friday Bonfire Please ...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies

I'll join in. I pledge today that I will not smoke today or this evening, or the rest of the holiday weekend and I extend my hand in support to the next in line...
0 Kudos
ricex

OK day 8 without smoking and day 3 with no nicotine. I pledge not to smoke today or tonight.
0 Kudos
linda71

Wtg Ricex hang in there you are doing great and is it getting easier for you... I hope so...

I pledge no to smoke today or tonight and extend my free hand to the next person wanting to pledge today,,
Have a great day
LindaC
0 Kudos