cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Give Thanks for your quit and the many other wonderful things in your life!

Hello, Everyone!

We will give thanks for many things this month, one of them being our Quit and the many good things that happen when we Quit!

Sunday, November 6th, clocks fall back 1 hour

Tuesday, November 8th is election day

Friday, November 11 is Veterans Day

Friday, November 11th is remembrance day for our Canadian friends

Thursday, November 24th

I am Thankful for many things, sobriety, my quit, this is my 2nd set of seasons,and life gets's better each and every day. One of my blessings is the close relationships I have built this year right here on EX! ~Terrie~

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
325 Replies
elvan

Hello there, Maureen.  I am happy to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what (even if I am left dangling).  My free hand is there for the next person to take when he or she pledges.

Ellen 1023 DOF

0 Kudos
Cindiboo

Ohhhh nooo Ellen we won't leave you dangling . I'll proudly take your hand and pledge to not smoke no matter what today . I know it's late but that's ok as long as I find my way.... here once everyday !!

i reach out to the next to take my hand and pledge with us !! Come on now 

cindy 218 DOF 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Ya Cindy I take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day and forevermore.  I extend my hand with support to the next person. 

0 Kudos
PennyLynn7407

Hi Everyone!

Jackie, I gratefully take your hand! I pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge... Who will it be???

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, PennyLynn, I am the next person in line waiting to pledge...I am also know as the "dangler".  I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what and I extend that dangling hand to the next person in line who would like to pledge.

Ellen

1024 DOF

0 Kudos
jonilou

Good morning Ellen! Happy to take your strong hand and pledge that I will not smoke today, no matter what the day may bring. I offer my free hand to the next person and say- Don't forget to vote!

Joni 80 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning all.     Joni, I thank you for your hand and the strength I can feel as I pledge that I  will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.        I'm going to stand here with my other hand held out until someone takes it and makes their promise!

Sharon 1191 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

GOOD MORNING

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  152 DOF

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks for you hand this great election day, Victoria. I'm happy to take your hand and join you in your pledge to not smoke today no matter what. Here is my hand for the next to stand with us against nicotine.

Pati 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Pati and I pledge to not smoke for today

and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Have a bad cold and hope it goes away soon

Mag at 1211 Days of freedom

0 Kudos