cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JACKIE1-25-15

Freedom Train 05/01/2018

Today we celebrate these amazing stars of EX!

c2q 7 years 

Mrs.Rum‌ 5 years

Jennifer-Quit‌ 4 years

LisaAnnIndy74‌  4 years

Nix‌ 2 years

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
50 Replies
YoungAtHeart

20161123103102_27867620_l.jpg

is all I can say.  What a truly GREAT group of quitters we celebrate today.

Thanks for the chocolate, JACKIE1-25-15!  How did you know? 

Heading out to the beach, so I will celebrate my 2127 days of freedom and be on my way.

Nancy

cpsono

Congrats to all of the shining stars and wonderful role models celebrating today. I would not be able to do this without you all! 

JACKIE1-25-15

Like that number sounds like a code or CB talk. Or is that chatter.  Have fun.  I am going to get out myself.  Dealing with too much caffeine right now

look at all those numbers and quite impressive ones at that !!!  Congrats to everyone being honored and those of us maintaining our quits !!!!

banana-split-har-dee-har-free-images-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-8eLtA6-clipart.png

I'm Lori hopping on with 827 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations Jennifer, Very happy for your 4 years quit. 

JACKIE1-25-15

Don't forget to listen to the music. 

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning Jackie, and thanks for conducting todays very special train!  Wow! will you look @ those monumental milestones for today...Unbelievable how much influence c2q‌, with her 7 years, and Jennifer-Quit‌, with her 4 years...you two both mean sooo sooo sooo much to me....Thanks a million for letting me call you a friend.  Congrats to both of you, and please, please...please...enjoy your day today.  And let's not forget to mention LisaAnnIndy74‌, with her 4 years, and Nix‌, with her 2 years!  You guys are superstars!!!!

I'm Pops, with 11 DOF today.....

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for riding.  Congrats on 11 days of freedom.  Toot Toot. 

MichelleDiane

Congratulations to all

c2q 7 years 

Mrs.Rum 5 years

Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 4 years

LisaAnnIndy74  4 years

Nix 2 years

elvan

WOW, what a train and what a bunch of celebrations!  Thanks for picking me up this morning, Jackie!

Congratulations to c2q‌ Pati on SEVEN YEARS! Mrs.Rum‌ on FIVE years, and the 4 year TWINS...Jennifer-Quit‌ and LisaAnnIndy74‌, and last but certainly not least Nix‌ on two years!  You should ALL celebrate your milestones today, they, like you, are AWESOME.

I am boarding the train today with 1563 DOF.

Ellen