Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JACKIE1-25-15

Freedom Train 5/8/2018

Today we celebrate these great quitters

Live4thedash 3000 Days

DMShander 100 Days

Opidfght 50 Day

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S A CELEBRATION!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
43 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Live4thedash  with 3000 Days says

Quitting smoking IS NOT the hardest thing you will ever do. That is a myth perpeturated by the markets to keep you buying their product. The hardest thing you will ever do is "Deciding" to Quit and Picking your Quit date. These two things set your non smoking life in motion, but that life is not hard. The two items are hard because it's scary for you, BUT, they are points in time...i.e...Today I decided to quit (that moment is now gone) and on this day I quiit, again that moment is gone. So once you are past those two decisions it is no longer hard to do this. Recognize the myth.

DMShander 100 Days

Welcome to the

Club

Opidfght 

JACKIE1-25-15

Philadelphia Day Tour From New York 

Pennsylvania Station

Traveling from the Big Apple to the City of Brotherly Love by rail for a day spent.  We will be exploring the area's historic sights and intriguing landmarks. We are boarding the train in New York City.   Find a comfortable window seat for the scenic journey to Philadelphia.

Pennsylvania Station (New York City) - Wikipedia 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Join us in the Cafe Car while we wait for everyone to get onboard.

While you are waiting please check the menu.

I am on with 1199 DOF 

MarilynH

Good morning Jackie good morning everyone, congrats to each of you on your splendiferous quits especially our stupendous milestones being celebrated today, yay Live4thedash on 3,000 awesome DOF and DMShander on 100 glorious DOF and Opidfght on 50 spectacular Smokefree days and counting WTG and Congratulations to each of you.   I'm here with 1394 DOF or something like that.....

good morning Jackie.  I'm on with 834 DOF.  Lovin' this weather we're having.  Congrats to our honorees this morning and also to all of us for staying free !!!  Here's a toe tapper for you all

MichelleDiane

Congratulations to all the celebrants!

Live4thedash 3000 Days

DMShander 100 Days

Opidfght 50 Day

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for bringing the music.  Does not feel like summertime where I am.  60 degrees right now.  Hope it warms up.  Congrats on 834

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!  Hope you have a great day!  

YoungAtHeart

Live4thedash 3000 Days

DMShander 100 Days

Opidfght 50 Day

WOWSER!  Just look at those days!  A triple Quad Squad'er, a TDC'er and Opidfght  - halfway to the TDC.!

Here's a bit MORE music to brighten your day!