cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
savedbygrace2

Dearest Candy,With determination I gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day no matter what is thrown at me. I reach my hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~149~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Anna!    So happy I get to take your hand today and pledge that I will not smoke no matte what happens in my life today!     My other hand out to the next in line.    Sharon 185 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning!  Sharon, I'm pleased and proud to take your hand today to pledge that I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand to invite the next Exer to make their pledge of freedom...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for the hand Sheryl.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety today.  Patty d583

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning, All! I gladly grasp your hand, Patty, pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my other hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Thanks, Candy, Taking your hand, I pledge I will not smoke today, no matter what.I hold out my hand to the next person in line......

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning!!!

Prayers for you Candy. I feel grateful to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@ 205days

0 Kudos
Kathy187

I will take your hand and be praying for all of us to continue on smoke free, no matter what!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thanks for your hand Kathy. My pledge is to remain nicotine free today, just like I did yesterday. I feel strong in my commitment to stay free, I don't want to start over again, so I'm not smoking no matter what! I am holding out my hand in support of the next EXer who is coming to make their own pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Cory, I really like your quititude and gladly take your hand this morning.  No matter what happens today, I will honor my commitment to myself to remain smoke free.  I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos