cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
AutumnWoman

Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love. -- Brene Brown

Happy Friday Pledgers!  Anna, it's good to take your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next willing Pledger...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Can I still use K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) as self-talk?  🙂  Thanks for your hand Sheryl.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who chooses to check in to pledge their smobriety.  Have a Happy Day!  Patty d605

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, and I am so happy to take your hand, Patty!! Love this site and appreciate Sheryl for starting it.!! I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next pledger, and KISS is wonderful self talk...............................

Candy        d171

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    Candy, I'm so glad I get to take your hand this morning!     It is a hand that has meant strength and support for me since the beginning of this journey!    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.....and we all know life will happen!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 207 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Hi All! So happy to be grasping Sharon's hand again today! You are a great motivation for me to pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my hand to the  next person in line!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Kathy, thank you for your hand. I pledge that I will remain nicotine free today, no matter what happens. Smorgy is right, life happens...and its my choice to deal with it without smoking. I have better ways to deal with my stress than to inhale toxic chemicals...not today nicotine! Wishing you all a fabulous Friday!♥ My hand is out in support of the next pledger.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Cory and I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Mag227

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thank you once again for your hand.  I shall remain smoke free for the next 24 hours no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting in line to pledge.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi, Leeza I am honored to take your hand. I will remain smoke free for the rest of this 24 hours. I reach out my hand to the next BLESSING in line.

Anna~171~

0 Kudos
elvan

Well, Gee whiz, it's the last day of February, hope it is alright for me to pledge not to smoke today now that the month and the day are almost over.  I am learning a little bit all the time about this site and sometimes, when it comes to technology, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I am smokefree today!  Hurray, hurray, hurray!

0 Kudos