Pops

EX Café Tuesday 02.14.17

Welcome to The EX Café  Tuesday 02.14.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
79 Replies
Pops

I just love this list of great things to strive for....I thought you might like to read it while you are sipping your coffee today..

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by....

Pops

Mortalzeus

Thoughts and Prayers this day!  I feel your strength!

Darren

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you Trudy for your congratulations it means so much and I am so happy to be FREE from both of those horrid addictions and I will continue vigilance while enjoying the Freedom.tjanddj

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Surf & Turf sounds totally mouth watering to me Mortalzeus

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Sending good thoughts and prayers up for you and your son for strength and healing tjanddj (((big hug)))

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Congrats Marilyn, you've made such huge progress!

Thinking of you Trudy and praying for good MRI results for your son and you, what a nice Valentine's present that would be!

Pops

Hello EXers and welcome to the Cafe'  I will invite you to the self service bar for awhile, as I have to make a resupply run.  I will be out for about an hour.  Please help yourself, and possibly keep an eye out for any other members that might need a little help on this Valentines' day.

Pops

0 Kudos
diamond01

Happy Valentine's Day, just finished my 3 step on the patch 2 days ago, felling really good today. I moved to another chair for my coffee this morning, and did fine. Have a great evening, and my love be in the air.Helen.

0 Kudos
Pops

That's "GREAT" news on the patch!  Keep it looking forward...are you feeling less pressure these days?  If not, trust me...the urges will begin to subside quickly as you begin to accumulate more days without smoking....just keep it up, and blog as often as you feel like.  I would like to point out though...successful quitters read as much as they blog.  It's very heard to listen and learn when you are the one doing the talking.  Not saying that you are either, it's just something that I personally had to learn for myself.  I learn far more when I am sitting back and "quietly" listening" to my elders....

God bless you and thanks for dropping in.

Pops

0 Kudos
Pops

So what it be like this early in the evening!?  I am getting bored looking @ a blank screen...geez, I need to get something going here on the home front this evening.....

So, does everybody know about the next gathering of EX members coming up in May?  I will attempt to plug it here.  The group is called EX 5.  We are meeting up in Virginia Beach on the weekend of May 19th through the 22nd.  the link is: EX Weekend 2017 - Virginia BeachEX Weekend 2017 - Virginia Beach  Wow!  that actually worked...I am starting to feel like maybe I am becoming an EXpert @ this Jive business lol.  Anyway, check out the link and hook up with Strudel‌ for all of the particulars.  I personally am anxious to get there...as of today, it is 93 days away.  I actually entered the date in my countdown app on my phone, pretty cool huh?  I am so into this new stuff, I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!

Pops