Welcome to The EX Café  Tuesday 02.14.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
79 Replies
Mortalzeus

Welcome Back  

0 Kudos

Today could be your Day! If you haven't already Quit you can decide to jump in and Live Free! Smoke FREE!

Happy Valentine's to ALL!

May I please have a strawberry Mocha? What's Valentine's Day without chocolate?

Pops

Thanks, not all of the cats would come quietly...

Pops

Sorry about the wait

0 Kudos
Christine13

Morning Pops!  Happy Valentine day everyone!  Pops could I please have a black cup of coffee to wake me up?

Enjoy the day everyone!  

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning to you Christine,

Enjoy the coffee, and don't forget to grab some chocolates while you are here....

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Congratulations Marilyn on your 6 year of being free of alcohol and your 31 months of your quitting smoking! What a wonderful Valentine's gift you have given yourself. Caring for your own heart so that you may continue to give to others.So precious.

paulh

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Have a great smoke free day!

0 Kudos
Pops

You too Paul, great to see you in here....settle down for some coffee and banter....

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Good Morning! Happy Valentine's Day! What a wonderful gift we have given ourselves for our own hearts. The gift of the quit. I hope many more will join us and give this smoke free gift to themselves. Save a Life - Let it be Yours.

I will be spending Valentine's Day with my son this afternoon. It will be spend at the Ivy Cancer center in Seattle but hey it will be time shared together! Today hopefully we will have a better understanding of his last MRI results. Staying positive staying strong.

Enjoy your day!