cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

December Daily Pledge

Good morning all....I'm a bit late...Deer season gets the best of me every year! In any case I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and the strength  that it symbolizes and promise to remain smoke free today.  My free hand is now extended to the next in line to pledge.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Thank you maxsmiles for the warmth of your hand on this cold winters day! I will take it as I pledge to remain smoke free for 24 hours whikle offering my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
c2q

Holly Unsmokey - (a distance cousin of Holy Smokes) this is my FOUTH attempt to get to this page. Am very glad to take hold of your had, Claudia, on this warm and sunny Florida winter day. I pledge to remain smoke FREE today and offer my hand to the nEXt to pledge.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you triple_a for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks Lisa. I pledge to remain smoke FREE today, and offer my hand to the nEXt to pledge.

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Morning Pat and thanks for your hand!  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs.  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line.

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
lisa11209

Hi Sara, I am glad to take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free today and I extend my hand to the next to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well good morning Lisa....I am glad to take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24......I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand as I promise to remain smoke free today.  I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Holding onto your paw, Doris, and promising not to be stupid today but smoking one puff.  Here's my other hand reaching out for the next Pledgling.  You can do it!

0 Kudos