cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
wil

I'll take that hand and I too pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours .
0 Kudos
lia

I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer strength to others! One day at a time....
0 Kudos
wil

I pledge there will be no smoking in my life for another 24 hours
0 Kudos
michael42

Today is a New Beginning!! I smoked my LAST cigarette almost 4 hours ago. Today is the beginning of a better health, smoke-free clothes, and better tasting food!! I can't leave that one out 🙂 I CAN and I WILL conquer this addiction. I am now in control and it will not control be anymore. I pledge today of not smoking anymore. I pledge to help anyone who needs a helping hand and someone to talk to!! Congratulations to all!!
0 Kudos
katheen

Hi Mivhael, I'll take your hand today and not smoke no matter what happens today. I will remain smoke free for today even if I see someone else smoking is not an option fro me today at all. Nope Nope not one drag puff or anything that has to do with smoking. I want to have my clothes smell better and my breath to small better also my health to get better.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
jan__tx

I pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours! This is my 4th day:) using Chantix.
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

YOU ARE ALL WELCOM IN THE WEEKLY DISCUSSIONS ABOVE! I don't have admin rights out here so I can fix anything that goes wrong here. Please post in the current weekly. I sure am glad to see you all here.
  Jim
0 Kudos
wil

19 days now with Chantix and I pledge to make it 20
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Hello Bea, and all newcomers, and welcome......Please post your daily pledges in the weekly pledge discussions above. EVERYONE is welcome here, as right here you make a pledge to yourself, in front of FELLOW ADDICTS to remain free from smoking. I certainly recommend EVERY DAY. It helps the mind to stay focused through the UP's and DOWN's. Welcome to your FREEDOM!
  Jim
0 Kudos
wil

I pledge to make today smoke free and to make tomorrow my 21st day.
0 Kudos