Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

February Daily Pledge 2024

February 2024 Pledge  Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in February! 

February’s start is your chance to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
479 Replies
Cat_Mom_Jen

@Giulia, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day!  Happy first day of February! 🫶🏻 

champsin97

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.

Gail561

@champsin97. I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.

McMoney

Good morning, Gail! Thank you for your hand as I pledge to keep the quit today and put another day between me and addiction.  I gladly extend my free hand in support of the next to pledge.  🩵

- Meriah
PastTense

Good morning, @McMoney and thank you for your hand and the reminder that we are all battling an addiction here.  I pledge to keep today smoke-free.

I extend my hand and support to the next warrior.

Keep the Quit
PT
Barbscloud

Good morning @PastTense I gladly extend my hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2151 D

Barbscloud

@Bethannechar Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge.

Barb

Florflor

Thanks for your welcome, Barb. I pledge today not to smoke, vape, or patch for the sake of muy health. I extend a hand to support anyone who initiates this journey to the the healthy lifestyle.

wlh

Thanks for your hand @Florflor !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2526 days