cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
paul6

I pledge not to smoke today even though it is Friday!!
0 Kudos
princessex

I can finish the day without smoking. I pledge not to smoke today!
0 Kudos
anna21

well I was bad yesterday and had one.. Life was stressed to no end. Had a war here. But I am back on track today. I have to say I did not enjoy the cig at all.. I hope I feel that way every time I think I need one.. My fist slide but I am making my PLEDGE for today... wish me luck..
0 Kudos
dessa

I pledge not to smoke today and offer my hand out to anyone who needs it.
0 Kudos
gail4

I pledge not to smoke today - never another puff.
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

All of you posting below in the comment wall are CERTAINLY MORE THAN WELCOME TO POST you pledges in the weekly pledge rooms above. That is what they are there for. I'm not telling you to do it I'm inviting you in. By ALL MEANS POST WHERE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE and DO NOT SMOKE!
  WELCOME TO YOUR FREEDOM!
  Jim
0 Kudos
Jules7

I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my smoke free hand to the next EX in line.
0 Kudos
barbara42

i will take the hand of all and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line
0 Kudos
jacqueline4

I fell off the wagon and will retry tomorrow.

I know why I did it.

I expect to be on this first thing in the morning!
0 Kudos
claudia2

To day and tonight and in the wee hours of tomorrow morning I pledge not to smoke. I EXtend my hand to the nEXt EX in line that is ready to make the same pledge
0 Kudos