cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
thanks2thee

It's been a while......thankfully,,,,,i'm here, again.....I PLEDGE NOT TO SMOKE, TODAY.......I'm starting, again.......alliswell........this is day 1 (11-28-2014)......will post tomorrow.....thanks2thee.....HAVE A BLESSED, DAY......EVERYONE!

0 Kudos

21 days smoke free!

0 Kudos
hampton

Today is my quit day! I'm very excited,or is it anxiety?! Whatever it is I'm going to do this one day at a time.No looking back. Breathe freely my friends. Keep thinking positive,positve results will happen.You are amazing.peace.Deborah.

0 Kudos
hampton

I will have Another  free nicotine day in Vermont.

0 Kudos
hampton

I will NOT smoke today!:)

0 Kudos

I pledge not to smoke today. I  pledge not to buy any cigarettes today. This is day 8 and 2 of those days I smoked. I'm still counting this as a win. I have not smoked yet today, and not at all yesterday.

0 Kudos
jeff133

Have not smoked since 12/15/14, because I was sick.   Did not smoke all week.  Especially after having to go to the hospital for (acute broncititis) on thur 12/18/14.   Got the message loud and clear!  

Finally got rid of the carton I had purchased on Sun 12/14.   During our weekly poker game at my house.  players were Ok with going outside to smoke.  at one time during the game I was the only one left at the table; everyone else was outside on the deck freezing and smoking.     Did not bother me at all, and they stink stank stunk when they came in, yuck I smelled like that for over 30 yrs.

Going on 7th day not even one puff from a cigerette.

0 Kudos
fatal5star

day 3 of not smoking i pledge not buy ciggaretts to day and not to smoke happy new years to every it feels great to go into the new year 2015 not smoking

0 Kudos
green920.kg

1/1/15, I am not smoking today. It's my quit date. I was ready to do it on Christmas, present to my family and myself but my hubby wanted to quit on New Years together. He's had 3 today. But no matter his decision, I have to quit.
0 Kudos
beckaroo72

Day 1 is tomorrow - putting off going to sleep so I can have another 😞

0 Kudos