cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies

Although I think about it every minute...... I pledge not to smoke today or tonight.....
0 Kudos
elyssa

I pledge not to smoke today no matter how badly I want one. For the next twenty-four hours, I will remain an ex.
0 Kudos

I pledge again not to smoke today 🙂
0 Kudos
jen30

I have made it through the first 24-hours and I pledge to not smoke for the nEXt 24 hours.
0 Kudos
pam18

Not ready to pledge for day but I GIVE MYSELF PERMISSION TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE QUITTING & give the addiction permission (even though it TAKES it any way) to hang around.
0 Kudos
samantha23

I pledge not to smoke today!!
0 Kudos

I pledge not to smoke the rest of the day and through the night 🙂
0 Kudos
pam18

I pledge not to smoke for the remaining 24 hours beginning Jan. 16 at 5:00pm ending on Jan. 17 at 5:00pm One Day At A Time to turn around & continue beginning again. At this moment i have 15 hours & 33 minutes!!!!!!
0 Kudos
linda8

I have been smoke free for a week now once 8:00PM comes. I pledge to remain smoke free again for the next day and so on and so on. Just found this group, great idea to make the pledge a daily routine. Most of my posts I have said this is a one day at a time commitment.
0 Kudos
linda8

Still smoke free, last night was kinda tough. something about Saturdays, but I made it, I pledge to be smoke free again today, even though the big games are on. If I go somewhere to watch the games I will choose a place that is a completely smoke free environment. Good luck Erick, we can all do this together.
0 Kudos