cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

richie

Daily Pledge

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
931 Replies
cindy16

I pledge not to smoke today, tomororw or ever. I promise to myself and everyone to remain smoke free. Day 45 today
0 Kudos
cindy16

I pledge not to smoke today or ever. Have a great day.
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi everyone, I pledge not to smoke today or ever.
  Have a wonderful day.
0 Kudos
anna21

Hello all, YESSS I am not going to do it today nope, nope, nope, Can't make me... NO SMOKING TODAYYYYY....
0 Kudos
rosario

No smoking today! Nothing for the next 24 hours....
0 Kudos
anna21

I will not smoke today... Here is my hand grab on make the ride a little less painful..
0 Kudos
noreen

I pledge not to smoke today nomatter how bad I want too
0 Kudos
claudia2

Today I will not smoke. This is day two for me and I could care less if it tries to tempt me......I am over it.
0 Kudos
susan52

I pledge that today, I will not smoke. No matter how hard things get, how agitated I feel, how bored, how stressed, this is no longer an option for dealing with it.
0 Kudos
jacqueline4

I myself pledge not to smoke today! It has only been 9 days since Iast had a smoke, but I know it is not good for anybody! Particularly me and the other good people here who want to quit!

This group is so awesome! I find plenty of support here, and I can not get enough of that!

TY all!

Best of luck with our new adventure!

Jackie
0 Kudos