cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge July 2010

Get excited about YOUR QUIT! Come here everyday, even if you are the ONLY ONE and reaffirm to yourself, for yourself, that you DO NOT WAN'T TO DIE ONE OF THE HORRIBLE DEATHS CAUSED BY SMOKING!

YOU CAN DO THIS!

YOU CAN AND SHOULD BE FREE!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO WORTH IT!

Pledge everyday and then honor yourself.

NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!

I am Papa Jimmy and I swear to myself that I will not smoke today...NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

NEXT

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
keeptrying2

I had  bad day yesterday, one in which I allowed thoughts of smoking to permeate my day and ruin my fun.  I did not smoke.  Today I take the pledge to help keep me onthe straight and narrow and hopefully I will have a better day.  Regardless of the outcome of my day, I will face the uncertainity with a strong mind and not allow my weak thoughts to bring me down.  I will go through my day smoke free and I'll extend my free hand to the next Ex in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Very cool....and I glady take your hand Linda as I pledge to remain smoke free but this time I have to make it for FOUR days because we're going back to Lake Erie tomorrow. So you gals keep right on doing what you are doing and come here and make your pledge and then NO MATTER WHAT KEEP YOUR FREEDOM!

When I get back I will start the August discussion but you can bet that I will be pledging each day regardless of internet access.

KEEP GOING AND NO SMOKING.....FOR ANY REASON.

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
keeptrying2

Not gonna ruin this Tuesday by smoking.  I will go through my day smoke free and I'll extend my free hand to the next Ex in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

OK...thanks Peggy....I'm on my way out the door but I had to stop and pledge first. I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the rest of this week and I'll be back on Friday..........Everyone have a great SMOKE FREE week one day at a time, make your pledges, KEEP THEM, and take back your FREEDOM...........I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa on VACATION

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I am back.......we had fun........I'm glad to be home.........but very importantly, I take Linda's hand as I pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for another great day. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line to pledge.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 1 month, 9 days, 15 hours, 6 minutes and 18 seconds (769 days).

I've not smoked 15393 death sticks, and saved $3,571.32.
I've saved 53 days, 10 hours and 42 minutes of my life.

0 Kudos
sandee

Last day of the month of July......... And I'm here to pledge another smoke free day.....EXtending my hand out for the next ex to take a hold of...........Sandee - Free and Healing for Two Years, Three Months, Two Days, 14 Hours and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 57 Days and 4 Hours, by avoiding the use of 16472 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $5,538.75.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

The last hour of the last day...I thank you Linda for your hand and friendship as I pledge to remian smoke free for the nEXt 24, I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line....please join us for a NEW discussion called Daily Pledge August 2010.

0 Kudos