cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies

Good afternoon all, sorry I haven't been on to pledge as much as I normally am. Thank you Mag, I take your hand and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line to join us. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all the Winners!!!!!    For that's who we are.....winners!    And we are winners because we do not smoke for just 1 day at a time!     This is the place to make that promise!

Hey Zackie...good to see you.   Glad you are coming here as you can and helping yourself AND US to stay smoke free for the day!     I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come.     I reach my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 379 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Good morning to everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed their smoke free day yesterday I sure did as I spent it with my daughters.

It is with pleasure that I get to take Sharon's supportive hand this morning and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours not matter what and gladly extend my free hand to support the next pledge in line

Harry@122DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

Harry I'm here to take your hand and pledge to another smoke free day. I extend my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

That would be me and I gladly take your hand stmand and promise to not smoke for 24hrs and  extend my free hand  to the next in line!!

Mag at 399 days of freedom

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'll take your hand, Mag, thanks.  I will continue to maintain my quit and not smoke this day.  No how, no way.  Holding out my paw for the next Pledgling willing to commit! 

Giulia 3093 days and counting

0 Kudos

Congratulations Giulia on 3093 days of freedom.I'll take your hand Giulia. I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. And extend my free hand to next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to Everybody!       Today is going to be a great day because I don't smoke anymore, ever again!!!!

Summer, glad to see you.....you are going to do this and will someday post your days that look like Giulia's.    That's a goal for me!        So, I will take your hand today and hold on tight as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 380 (nice round number....working towards 400)

0 Kudos
harry18

Congratulations everyone for completing another smoke free day

Sharon I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other hand out to the next pledge in line.

Harry@123DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand Harry and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 400 days of freedom!!!

0 Kudos